Primary care membership
- Extended one-on-one time with the physician averaging sixty minutes for annual physical or new patient visits, and 30 minutes for follow up or acute care visits.
- Patients are seen on time, at the time of their scheduled visit.
- No crowded waiting rooms
- Guaranteed same day or next day visits for acute care issues during regular business hours.
- Direct physician access via phone call, email or text whenever needed.
- E-visits via web conferencing available for increased patient convenience. Flexible office hours available as well.
- Annual health care assessment to include history and physical as well as wellness planning.
- Discounted pricing on labs (in many cases lower than the copay for labs done thru your insurance).
- Members will enjoy a discount on products , vitamins offered at the practice.
- Your medical record remains confidential. It will not be shared with insurance companies or other outside parties unless upon your request.
- Access to best in class sub specialty care at Rush University Medical Center( patients have an option to going to the hospital of their choice if they have relationships there ).
- Flexible office hours- Early morning appointment or evening appointments available upon request.
- Once a year Nutrition consult with a registered dietitian.
- Included in membership are minor procedures like ear wash, nebulizer treatment, EKG and urinalysis test, urine pregnancy test, and strep test.
Schedule your free consultation today. Not ready for membership yet ?Choose from the other individual options or stop in to discuss the best option for you or your family.
We have two membership prices based on age.
- Ages 50 and above: $230 per month or a yearly one-time fee of $2,500
- Ages 49 and below: $198 per month or a yearly one-time fee of $2,280
Questions about pricing? Contact us to discuss our options.